Wood Cutting and Firewood Rules
- Firewood is defined as: dead or downed trees.
- Firewood can be removed from individual lots for personal use while at Sunridge and for home personal use.
- Firewood can not be used for commercial use or sold for personal gain.
- Firewood cannot be removed from common areas without specific written authorization from the Sunridge Board.
- The lot owner who desires to remove wood needs to inform the board of the date, time, and place and what they are going to use the wood for.
Any questions please call a member of the board.